ENOVIA V6 Developer
Do you want to be a part of the success of a company that is recognized in the PLM market?
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Business requirement analysis : Understand the needs, analyze them, write technical specifications and validate them with the customer.
- Programming: Customize ENOVIA V6’s code based on the client’s specifications.
- Documentation: Document the architecture, use and overall functioning of the developed code.
- Deployment / Implementation : Participate in the implementation process and support its deployment.
- Maintenance : Analyze, debug and conduct corrective maintenance.
- Evolution: Incorporate new features in the client’s environment and follow up on its evolution.
- Validation Tests : Conduct unit, functional and integration testing, including the preparation of cases/scenarios testing.
Required SkillsProfil RecherchéAnforderungen
- 12 months of work experience in ENOVIA V6 or MatrixOne or eMatrix programming
- Practical experience in design and programming of JAVA and JSP
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of J2EE, JPO, MQL, TCL
- Knowledge of Unix and / or Windows environment
- Knowledge of ENOVIA CBP
- Knowledge of the following centrals: Engineering Central, Program Central, MCC, Library Central, Designer Central, Requirement Central, Variant Configuration Central, A&D Accelerator, Planning BOM & Mfg
- Knowledge of Spinner
- Knowledge of the following languages: C#, XML, .NET, MSQL, VB, VBS
- Webservices skills
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 or V6 functionalities
- Knowledge of communication protocols client / server
- Knowledge of Oracle database, MYSQL, ...
- Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written
- Mobile and willing to complete local and international projects that require 100% travel
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Strong time management skills
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Visit also this offer on the Accenture website at :http://careers.accenture.com/ca-en/jobs/Pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en&job=00240739&carsec=10003