Junior C++/Java Developer (Canada)
Come join PCO Innovation ( now part of Accenture), a company that triumphed over hundreds of other applicants to win a 2012 Canada’s Best Managed Companies (Best Managed) award.
Working directly with the client, you will join a dynamic team responsible for improving the PLM solution. Between each assignment, you will be able to expand your knowledge of new technologies at our office in Montreal or Quebec City. This position is permanent with complete insurance benefits from the day you are hired!
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsabilities:
- Programming: Write new, or modify existing, program code based on physical design and/or programming specifications. This includes documenting the program code.
- Documentation: Document the architecture, use and overall functioning of the developed code.
- Deployment / Implementation : Diagnose and resolve code defects. Determine whether redesign is required for proper resolution.Contribute to, and prepare, implementation plan details. Execute the implementation plan.
- Maintenance : Analyze, design and produce application enhancements. Report progress status and issues.
- Validation Tests : Conduct unit testing and also functional and integration testing, including preparation of test cases/scenarios and test data.
Required SkillsProfil RecherchéAnforderungen
- Minimum 3 months experience or internship experience / Coop on C++ programming or JAVA
- Mastery of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Unix and / or Windows
- Knowledge of databases Oracle, MYSQL…
- Knowledge of communication protocols client / server
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, JPO
- Knowledge of the following languages: C#, XML, .NET, MSQL, VB, VBS
- Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written
- Mobile to complete local and international projects that require 100% travel
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Visit also this offer on the Accenture website at : http://careers.accenture.com/ca-en/jobs/Pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en&job=00240619&carsec=10003