ENOVIA V6 Consultant
At PCO Innovation you will not only be immersed in a high-tech environment, but you will have access to high-level training facilities, PLM expert mentorship and the possibility of working on large-scale projects. Everything to motivate you!
At PCO Innovation you will work on cutting edge technologies! This is a full time position, based in Montreal, with benefits from the first day.
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Implementation of PLM methodologies. Create ENOVIA V6 methodologies in relation to the client’s specific business context and needs.
- Workshop Implementation. Create and conduct workshops on ENOVIA V6’s "Best Practices" & new features.
- Process revision. Document, monitor and fix PLM software bugs with the programming team during software updates and new releases.
- Lead & Coach. Create training materials and methodological documents. Train and support the users on ENOVIA V6.
- Write and perform test scenarios. Validate the feasibility of the deployed methodologies & establish and execute business test scenarios.
Required SkillsProfil RecherchéAnforderungen
- Experience of 6 months (internship or Coop) using ENOVIA V6
- Knowledge of some of the following centrals: Engineering Central, Program Central, MCC, Library Central, Designer Central, Requirement Central, Variant Configuration Central, A&D Accelerator, Planning BOM & MfgFunctional
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 or V6 is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline is required
- Fluent in French and English both written and spoken
- Flexible and available to complete international and local projects of duration lasting from 3 to 12 months
- Excellent communication skills
- Extraverted (outgoing) and professional
- Show thoroughness and adaptability
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.